Job Vacancy For Chief Operations Officer (COO)
A premium fast-growing Ghanaian company specializing in personal care products is in search of a Chief Operations Officer (COO).
• The ideal candidate will provide leadership for all aspects of the operations, growth, business and marketing functions to maximize production, sales and profitability effectively and efficiently against key milestones of the company.
• Analyze internal operations and identify areas for process enhancement
• Implement business strategies and plans that align with the short- and long-term objectives developed in tandem with CEO
• Oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with CEO in sales management so that sufficient investment capital can be budgeted for near-term growth targets
• Manage capital investments and expenses aggressively to ensure that the company achieves investor targets for growth and profitability
• Monitor performance with tracking software and take corrective measures when necessary, and prepare detailed updates and forecasts
• Negotiate with other companies, vendors and clients regarding actions such as partnerships or joint ventures.
• Grow and manage direct and indirect sales channels in collaboration with the sales and marketing team to match with company’s core values.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards.
• Design store audit process to evaluate the stores and devise action plans to
sustain/improve operational excellence and audit score results.
• Resolve all operational issues to ensure minimal disruption to workflow.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by CEO
Qualification Required & Experience
Required skills and qualifications
• Passionate about seeing an African SME scale up to become a respected global brand
• Seven or more years of experience in executive/senior management leadership roles or MBA with 4-5 years experience
• Excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
• Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
• Solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
• Ability to diagnose problems quickly and foresee potential issues
• Versatile with fundraising and international business experience
• Proficient in written and spoken French is a huge plus!
How To Apply For The Job
Send a cover letter and CV + Salary requirements to:
Closing Date: 31 October, 2023