Kwame Nkrumah University of Technology (KNUST) opens Admissions for undergraduate degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Admission to the undergraduate degree programs for the academic year 2022/2023 are now open at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) and E-Vouchers are now on sale.
Prospective applicants should take note of the following:
The Sale of Undergraduate E-Voucher for the online Application is open to the following Applicants:
1. WASSCE/SSSCE holders who have credits (A1-C6/A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study.
GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (GBCE) holders who possess passes in Three Compulsory Subjects including English Language and Mathematics and passes in any Three Elective Subjects
2. ADVANCED LEVEL holders with credits in at least Five (5) subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics plus at least Three (3) passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level.
ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE) holders with passes in Three compulsory Subjects plus Three optional subjects relevant to the Programme of study, OR Applicants with Stage I of ACCA, ICA, Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in Three (3) Core Subjects and credits in Three (3) Elective Subjects or Six (6) credits at GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics.
3. MATURE STUDENTS who have attained the age of 25 years or above at the time of Application and have credits in Five (5) GCE ‘O Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in addition to passing an Entrance Examination and /or Interview.
WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/ A-D, Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study.
HND holders with Three (3) years relevant working experience in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirements at WASSCE/SSSCE or Five (5) GCE O’ Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics
4. FOREIGN APPLICANTS and all others who have any of the above qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited/recognized institution.
5. Applicants from French speaking Countries must in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirement provide a minimum of one-year English Proficiency Certificate.
Note: The KNUST Undergraduate Admissions eligible is to applicants who have exam results as of the time of application and applicants who will be writing WASSCE in August/September 2022.
What is the price (Cost) of the KNUST Admissions E-Voucher?
The cost of purchasing the admission form (e-voucher) is listed below:
Ghanaian Applicants – GH¢ 240.00
Foreign Applicants – USD 150.00
Where can you buy the KNUST Admission Forms (e-voucher) 2022/2023?
Below is a list of places where an applicant can get to buy the admission forms:
For Ghanaian Applicants
- All Ghana Post Regional and Designated Offices
- All Network Branches of GCB Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of ADB Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of GT Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of ARB Apex Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of Republic Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of Consolidated Bank Nationwide Bank
- All Network Branches of Zenith Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of Prudential Bank Nationwide
For Foreign Applicants
Foreign applicants must follow the instructions to generate an E-VOUCHER on the university’s website (HERE!)
How to Apply for the KNUST Admissions For the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- Purchase a KNUST Undergraduate e-voucher (refer to steps above)
- Visit the KNUST admission portal at apps.knust.edu.gh and click “Apply”
- Login using the e-voucher SERIAL and PIN that was provided to you.
- Select your mode of entry and indicate your entry type (i.e. Post WASSCE/SSCE, Post Diploma, Matured, etc). Click submit to start applying.
- Fill out the application form and attach your passport picture. (The passport picture should be in .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif format and must not exceed 100KB in size. Make sure you upload a picture with a light green background showing your face clearly)
- Clicking the SAVE AND CONTINUE LATER button will save your application for editing later.
- After completing application, Click on submit to submit application.
- To print application, a button will appear asking you to print your application, the. Click On “Print”.
- You can be able to make some changes after submission before the deadline (after the deadline, you can’t make any changes)
- You will receive a reference number on your phone number. (Provide an accurate phone number before submission)
It is mandatory for applicants to submit two (2) copies of the online application and any relevant paperwork.
ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY POST (EMS/DHL/UPS/FEDEX) TO THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC AFFAIRS) KNUST, KUMASI, GHANA ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 31, 2022, except for MATURE APPLICANTS WHO ARE TO SUBMIT ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
Any HAND DELIVERED Application shall not be PROCESSED.
ANY APPLICATION THAT IS NOT FULLY AND/ OR PROPERLY COMPLETED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE PROCESSED AND/OR CONSIDERED.
Deadline for the KNUST 2022/2023 Admissions
The deadline for the KNUST Undergraduate Admissions is OCTOBER 31, 2022. However, The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology application closing date could be communicated to all prospective candidates in their respective emails and phone numbers. Therefore, it is advised that applicants provide a valid and active email address and phone number while registering or applying.
How Do I Know If I Have Gained Admission into KNUST?
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology undergraduate admissions results will be communicated to all candidates in their respective emails and phone numbers. It is therefore advised that applicants provide a valid and active email address and phone number while registering or applying.
Also, For more Educational News CLICK HERE
WhatsApp & Telegram Educational Alert
To get daily Educational News on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE